From September 1st - 30th, Both One Bank branches located at Roane and Morgan counties are collecting donations for CASA of the Tennessee Valley! When you stop in at one of these locations and donate, One Bank will add 120% to the donation in celebration of their 122nd year in business! We want to give a big thank you to One Bank for their contributions to CASA and helping us serve the needs of abused and neglected children!
Shop at Amazon Smile & Kroger to Advocate
It has never been easier to support our cause! Find out below the many ways you can help. To shop at Kroger, you only have to register once! After that EVERY time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus card, you will be helping the children in our community to have a better life!
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger). Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will receive a message to check your email inbox and also receive an email to verify your registration. Just click on the link within the body of the email to activate your account.
- Once activated, go back to krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on 'Edit Kroger Community Rewards' information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the CASA NPO number 12946, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see CASA’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until AFTER you register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call (800)-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Now EVERYTIME you swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to it, Kroger donates a percentage of your purchase to CASA!!
Get Tax-write offs for Credit Card Points
Most credit cards let you donate your points! Check out your credit card rewards program and choose CASA of the Tennessee Heartland as your benefiting agency! You even get a tax write-off as if it was a cash donation! (chase, capital one and american express all participate!)
Honor a Loved One
Make a donation in honor of a friend or family member! We will send them a greeting card or holiday card acknowledgement of your generous donation.
If you have any problems registering your card please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to help you out!
Our Vision: Seeing Every Child in a Safe, Permanent Home
CASA Volunteers help change children's lives every day.
Abused and neglected children had a CASA volunteer speaking up for their best interest in the last year.
Children are waiting for a volunteer empowered to find them a safe, loving, permanent home.
Children in safer homes since 1977.
I would have been lost in foster care without my CASA volunteer.