Thank you for your interest in employment with CASA of the TN Valley! We are always looking for volunteers and employees.
CASA is a part of a network of nearly 1,000 programs that are recruiting, training, and supporting volunteers to represent the best interests of abused and neglected children in the courtroom and other settings. CASA volunteers are appointed by judges to ensure these children don’t get lost in the overburdened legal and social service system or languished in group or foster homes. Volunteers stay with each case until it is closed and the child is placed in a safe, permanent home.
For many abused children, their CASA volunteer will be the one constant adult present in their lives. Last year, nearly 76,000 CASA and guardian ad litem (GAL) volunteers helped 251,000 abused and neglected children find safe, permanent homes.
CASA of the TN Valley is committed to an inclusive and welcoming workplace environment.
Current Job Openings
We currently do not have any job openings. However, if you would like to be considered for future openings, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Students interested in participating in possible internship opportunities with CASA of the TN Valley must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel applications is required.
Internship Responsibilities Include:
- Building relationships with media outlets - what can we do as a non-profit organization
- Creating / refreshing literature and handouts
- Facebook - building followers, managing posts (under Director's guidance), developing original and fresh story ideas and content, creating, and promoting and boosting fundraising events
- Assisting with any PR and marketing materials for speaking engagements, fairs, etc.
- Assisting Director and Volunteer Coordinators in preparation for speaking events; attending and helping set up for speaking engagements
- Researching and coordinating speaking engagement opportunities in the counties we serve (Morgan, Roane, Loudon)
- Creating and distributing press releases
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Vision: Seeing Every Child in a Safe, Permanent Home
CASA Volunteers help change children's lives every day.
Abused and neglected children had a CASA volunteer speaking up for their best interest in the last year.
Children are waiting for a volunteer empowered to find them a safe, loving, permanent home.
Children in safer homes since 1977.
I would have been lost in foster care without my CASA volunteer.